PRO-SZM1 Focus Drive for Stereomicroscopes
PRO-SZM1 is an inexpensive focus drive for focus motorization of stereomicroscopes with 76-mm yoke. Manual focusing option is maintained. The focus drive can be computer controlled by Deep Focus software module for automatic creating of fully focused (EDF) images.
- PRO-SZM1 focus drive delivered mounted on a stereomicrocope stand with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
- Two stand variants available: standard stand (SZ2-ST-ZM item) and stand with combination of reflected and transmitted LED illumination (SZ2-ILST-ZM item)
- Motorized Z axis (travel and focusing)
- Manual focus function maintained
- Minimal step 65 μm
- Travel range 12 cm; 4.7 inch
- Z-movement range protected by built-in limit switches
- Controlled by CB-ZM control unit (CB-ZM-SZM1 variant – required):
- Focusing and z-movement by UP and DOWN buttons
- Change of focus speed using a SPEED button – 4 predefined speed levels available
- Automatic speed incrementation when holding UP or DOWN button
- Compatibility with Deep Focus Extended Depth of Field (EDF) module for QuickPHOTO software, optionally also in combination with HDR module for EDF + HDR imaging
- Remote control by a two-button foot switch (optional)
Examples of Compatible Stereomicroscopes
- OLYMPUS® SZX7 and SZ61/51 stereomicroscopes
- Nikon® SMZ1270, SMZ1270i, SMZ800N, SMZ745/745T, SMZ445/SZ460
- Leica® S6E, S6, M50, M60, M80, S8APO, MZ10F
- Huvitz® HSZ-700 and HSZ-600 series stereomicroscopes
- Motic® SMZ series streomicroscopes with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
- All other stereomicroscopes with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
Examples of Use
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
Nikon® is a registered trademark of Nikon Corp.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH
Huvitz® is a registered trademark of Huvitz Co., Ltd
Motic® is a registered trademark of Motic Inc.