Image Stitching Module
Additional Live Image Stitching Software Module for QuickPHOTO Programs
- Seamless high quality image stitching using live view of a camera
- Can be used for stitching of just a few images as well as for stitching of whole samples with resolution up to several gigapixels
- Excellent illumination homogeneity using shading (background) correction feature
- Enables precise measurements in stitched images
- Can be used with any type of optical microscope with X-Y stage
- Suitable for biological as well as industrial applications
- Can be used as a low cost manual alternative to Virtual Slide systems
- Can be combined with HDR module
- Processing on a hard drive minimizes memory consumption
Required Equipment :
- Any of the QuickPHOTO CAMERA, QuickPHOTO MICRO or QuickPHOTO INDUSTRIAL programs in version 3.0 or 3.1 (recommended)
- PROMICAM USB 3.0 camera
- Microscope with X-Y stage
- Computer with Microsoft® Windows® 7/8.1/10 operating system
- SSD drive (not necessary, but recommended for speeding up work when stitching larger number of images)
Microsoft®, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
02/2017 Image Stitching Module for QuickPHOTO Released
Image Stitching module enables to interactively stitch together multiple fields of view from microscopes with manual stage.
12/2016 Automated HDR Imaging Available for Canon EOS DSLRs
Canon EOS DSLR control panel of QuickPHOTO programs now supports automated HDR imaging (HDR module is required). The HDR feature can be also combined with automated EDF imaging by Deep Focus module. Installation package of an updated Canon EOS control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
12/2016 New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and 80D are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite. Installation package of an updated control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.