Motorized Microscope Heavy-Duty Stand Suitable for Extended Depth of Field Imaging
- Motorized Z axis (travel and focusing)
- Focusing and travel by UP and DOWN buttons, change of focus speed using SPEED button
- Adapters for various optical optical devices (stereomicroscopes, macro cameras…) and accessories (X-Y stages, LED illuminators…)
- Compatible with backlight LED illuminators for transmitted illumination e.g. Schott VisiLED
- High bearing capacity (up to 16 kg) and rigidity, silent running
- Travel range 19.5 cm
- Travel range protected by built-in limit switches. Vertical position of lower limit switch adjustable
- Minimal step 15 µm
- Remote control by a two-button foot switch (optional)
- Controlled by CB-ZM control unit with PC control option
- Compatible with Deep Focus Extended Depth of Field (EDF) software module for QuickPHOTO software, optionally also in combination with HDR module (EDF + HDR).
- Suitable also for macro applications
- Motorized column can be detached from the base and mounted e.g. to a desk or a table by 6 screws
Available Microscope Adapters:
PRO-FUAD Adapter (adapter with 32mm mounting rod)
Display detail - PRO-MLS stand with PRO-FUAD adapter and CB-ZM control unit
PRO-FUAD Adapter + SZ2-STS Focusing Arm with 76mm Mounting Diameter (yoke)
Display detail - PRO-MLS stand with with PRO-FUAD adapter + SZ2-STS focusing arm with 76mm mounting diameter and CB-ZM control unit
PRO-ZBAD Adapter for Mounting of OLYMPUS SZX/SZX2 Stereomicroscopes without Focusing Unit
Display detail - PRO-MLS stand with PRO-ZBAD adapter and CB-ZM control unit
Examples of Compatible Microscopes:
- OLYMPUS® SZX and SZ series stereomicroscopes
- Nikon® SMZ1270, SMZ1270i, SMZ800N, SMZ745/745T, SMZ445/SZ460
- Leica® S6E,S6, M50, M60, M80, S8APO, MZ10F
- Huvitz® HSZ-700 and HSZ-600 series stereomicroscopes
- Motic® SMZ series streomicroscopes (with 76mm mounting diameter)
- All other microscopes attachable to 32 mm rod or microscopes with 76mm mounting diameter (yoke)
Examples of Use:
Display detail - PRO-MLS stand with PRO-ZBAD adapter, OLYMPUS® SZX16 stereomicroscope and CB-ZM control unit
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
Nikon® is registered trademark of Nikon Corp.
Leica® is registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH
Huvitz ® is registered trademark of Huvitz Co., Ltd
Motic ® is registered trademark of Motic Inc.
02/2017 Image Stitching Module for QuickPHOTO Released
Image Stitching module enables to interactively stitch together multiple fields of view from microscopes with manual stage.
12/2016 Automated HDR Imaging Available for Canon EOS DSLRs
Canon EOS DSLR control panel of QuickPHOTO programs now supports automated HDR imaging (HDR module is required). The HDR feature can be also combined with automated EDF imaging by Deep Focus module. Installation package of an updated Canon EOS control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
12/2016 New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and 80D are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite. Installation package of an updated control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.