PROMICAM LITE build 246
27 Jan 2020
- Adjusted auto exposure algorithm to prevent flickering of live image.
- Fixed automatic assigning of the last used magnification to captured images.
- Improved and accelerated White Balance on a Defined Region and Automatic White Balance.
- Added 2592 x 1456 (16:9 ROI) resolution for PROMICAM LITE 5 camera and 3872 x 2176 (16:9 ROI) resolution for PROMICAM LITE 10 camera.
- Shading correction: added new mode for reflected light.
- Live view measuring enhanced by:
- measurement of circle radius,
- support for imperial units: inches, mils, thou (supported in QuickPHOTO programs since version 3.2).
- Improved interactive stitching by Image Stitching module:
- greatly accelerated correction of the error state by the Repair button,
- fixed the problem with access to the temporary files folder,
- demo version support,
- fixed bugs that occasionally caused the control panel to become unstable when stitching images,
- adjusted internal parameters for easier and more reliable stitching even in low light conditions.
- List of supported resolutions for video recording by RECORD IT module has been expanded, including resolutions with 7:5 aspect ratio for PROMICAM LITE 10 camera.
- Fixed improper displaying of some control elements (radio buttons) in Windows XP.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
PROMICAM LITE build 203-III
15 May 2018
- Fixed installation script for Windows 7 without specific updates
PROMICAM LITE build 203-II
9 Mar 2018
- Improved White Balance algorithm
- Fixed an issue when connecting cameras to low-performance computers
PROMICAM LITE build 203
13 Feb 2018