PRO-MLS Motorized Microscope Stand
PRO-MLS is a motorized heavy-duty stand developed by PROMICRA suitable for microscopy as well as macro focus stacking applications. Almost any stereomicroscope can be motorized using PRO-MLS stand. The stand can be computer controlled by Deep Focus software module for automatic creating of fully focused (EDF) images.
Features and Specifications
- Motorized Z axis (travel and focusing)
- Compatible with various optical devices (stereomicroscopes, macroscopes,…) and accessories (X-Y stages, LED illuminators…)
- Compatible with backlight LED illuminators for transmitted illumination e.g. Schott VisiLED
- High bearing capacity (up to 16 kg; 35 lb) and rigidity, silent running
- Travel range 19.5 cm; 7.7 inch
- Travel range protected by built-in limit switches. Vertical position of lower limit switch adjustable
- Minimal step 15 µm
- Motorized column can be detached from the base and mounted e.g. to a desk or a table by 6 screws.
- Suitable also for macro applications
- Controlled by CB-ZM control unit (CB-ZM-MLS variant – required):
- Focusing and z-movement by UP and DOWN buttons
- Change of focus speed using a SPEED button – 4 predefined speed levels available
- Automatic speed incrementation when holding UP or DOWN button
- Compatibility with Deep Focus Extended Depth of Field (EDF) module for QuickPHOTO software, optionally also in combination with HDR module for EDF + HDR imaging
- Remote control by a two-button foot switch (optional)
Adapter with 32-mm mounting rod
PRO-FUAD + SZ2-STS
PRO-FUAD adapter + SZ2-STS focusing arm with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
Adapter for direct mounting OLYMPUS® SZX / SZX2 series stereomicroscopes without focusing unit
Examples of Compatible Stereomicroscopes
- OLYMPUS® SZX2, SZX and SZ series stereomicroscopes
- Nikon® SMZ1270/1270i, SMZ800/800N, SMZ745/745T, SMZ445, SMZ460
- Leica® S6 series, S9 series, M50, M60, M80, S8APO, MZ10F
- Zeiss® Stemi 305, Stemi 508
- Huvitz® HSZ-700 and HSZ-600 series stereomicroscopes
- Motic® SMZ series streomicroscopes with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
- All other stereomicroscopes and macroscopes attachable to 32-mm rod or microscopes with 76-mm mounting diameter (yoke)
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
Nikon® is a registered trademark of Nikon Corp.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH
Huvitz® is a registered trademark of Huvitz Co., Ltd
Motic® is a registered trademark of Motic Inc.