PRO-LM-LED-30W Microscope LED Illuminator
High intensity microscope LED illuminator produced by PROMICRA is an excellent replacement of old-fashioned halogen lamps of Olympus® and Labomed® microscopes. The LED illuminator produces more light than standard 100W halogen lamp. Available in Gallery White and Cool White variants.
- 30W high intensity LED light source
- Two models: Gallery White (3000 K, maximal luminous flux 1400 lm (+-10%)) and Cool White (5500 K, maximal luminous flux 2350 lm (+-10%))
- Easy replacement of standard halogen lamp
- Brighter than standard 100W halogen lamp
- Excellent illumination homogeneity
- Constant color temperature at the whole intensity range
- Constant brightness – no flickering and no interference with the camera’s image frequency
- Low power consumption and low heat generation
- Lifetime 70 000 hours
- Environmentally friendly solution – free from halogen and mercury
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
- Powered by PR-LC30 control unit
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® BX40/ BX41/ GX41/ BX45/ IX51/ IX53/ CKX microscopes
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® SZX2-ILLB and SZX2-ILLK stereomicroscope stands
- Mounting to OLYMPUS® BX50/ BX51/ BX53/ BX60/ IX53/ IX71/ IX73/ IX83/ GX51/ GX71 microscopes using PRO-LM-LEDAD optical adapter
- Mounting to OLYMPUS® BX43/ BX46 microscopes using U-LS30ADP adapter
- Direct mounting to LABOMED® TCM 400/ Lx 500/ Lx 400 microscopes
Gallery White (3000 K)
Cool White (5500 K)
Dimensions (in mm)
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
LABOMED® is a registered trademark of Labo America, Inc.