3D Digital Microscope PRO-3D
Additional kit developed by PROMICRA that extends a stereomicroscope by true 3-dimensional stereoscopic imaging on 3D monitors, TVs or projectors with acquisition of 3D and 2D digital images. The stereomicroscope is equipped with two digital cameras. Each camera captures a live view of each optical path. Both live views are processed in REAL-TIME and displayed on a 3D monitor, TV or projector which provides LIVE truly spatial observation of specimens.
- 3D live view from a stereomicroscope displayed on a 3D monitor, TV or projector (can be used e.g. in classrooms)
- Acquisition, storing and viewing of 2D or 3D digital images
- Remote observation of 3D live view using Skype or TeamViewer
- 3D live view video recording possible using third party screen video recording programs (e.g. Camtasia®)
3D Video Example
The following video displays examples of 3D live view and then 3D images from 3D digital microscope PRO-3D 2.0. 3D monitor, TV or projector with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution supporting side-by-side 3D mode is needed to watch this video in 3D.
Fields of Use
Items Included in the Kit
- 2x digital USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- PRO-3D 2.0 application software
- 2x PCI Express USB controller for connecting the cameras
- Stage micrometer for calibration
- USB cables
- User guide
- Stereomicroscope with 2 optical outputs (one for each optical axis) with 0.5x C-mount adapters for camera connection. Two eyepiece camera adapters can be optionally used.
- 3D monitor, TV or projector with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution supporting side-by-side 3D mode: e.g. OPTOMA or EPSON 3D projectors
- Desktop PC with:
- Intel® Core® i3 processor (i5 recommended) or other with similar performance
- 2 GB of operating memory (4GB or more recommended)
- 2x PCI Express slot for USB controllers
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/7/8.1/10
Microsoft®, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
Intel®, Intel Core® are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation